Enjoy the diversity of a small company. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and qualified Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician to work in our facility in Woodland, California.
Interpac Technologies is a food co-manufacturer offering multiple food packing lines and warehousing and distribution services. We are currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician to join our team. The position’s main duties will to be diagnose, repair, and maintain all equipment in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. To perform planned and unscheduled work. Provide advice and training to new personnel or equipment operators. Make design improvements and process changes to improve overall production.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude with hands-on approach to problem solving
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Must have full availability as schedules may change or rotate.
- Experience with metal fabrication, welding and lathe a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to operate power and manual tools.
- Excellent work history and attendance.
- A team player that is highly disciplined with a strong work ethic.
- Must possess superb attitude, be highly motivated and have excellent attention for details.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints and work orders.
- Effectively diagnose problems, replace and/or repair and make needed adjustments.
- Performs set-up, adjustment and timing of production equipment.
- Effectively overhaul and rebuild equipment and components.
- Be able to lift and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs.
- Wear all appropriate personal protective equipment, maintain a clean and safe work area and follow proper lifting procedures.
- Trained and forklift driving qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including completing appropriate paperwork related to the job.
- Willing and able to work in hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess a high school diploma with a minimum of five years of mechanical and electrical work experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining industrial/production equipment or any combination of education and experience.
Interpac Technologies offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interpac Technologies Human Resources Manager at [email protected]